Sunday, July 26, 2009

Colours...

Well..to start wid..."Rainbow" is the richest in colours..infact scientifically too its a spectrum of all available colours...
As it doesnt appear each day..or even if it does, not last for long..same is with different seasons and thus moods...
We cant experience the same season through out...even if we like or dislike it..ups n downs are well a part of life only..but what if one percieves same season all d time, and is unable to diffrentiate among them...
but the worst part here is it happens inadvertently...just what I realize is all its consequences..
Mood swings are an integral part of one's life but what if it starts dominating your intellectual power & makes u a reticent believer...It has turned me into a phlegmatic, sluggish and a snub personality...
I try to elude but in an attempt I scuttle more into it...Then the option left is mere prentendence...i try to be delusive..
I candidly accept dat my actions r more of guise n fake..but I cant help it...thats the only way it comes out as...
Anyhow..anyday..its been an ordeal for me..more of qualms..but then I accept d way it comes thinking It too will get over...
Still I hold an hindsight dat all will end well..& am livng on this hope...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment