Tuesday, July 6, 2010

U have taught me smiling
under the worst of conditions
U made me understand meaning of life
when I ceased every hope to live...
When I had no one around to understand me
u were there, infact u were only there...
U assured that nothing can go wrong
and actually nothing did.....
I was bounded by pessimism all around
when u enlightened a clear ground...
I had enormous fears
haunting each one of dem every day
but u just fade them away...
U could feel my sorrow laden eyes
so u uplifted me through ur incessant tries
Simply with ur very dedicated n genuine intensions
ur will n wish to alleviate someone
I am actually where I'm today
Now when I ponder back on old days
I fear of arriving again the same state as before
though with each passing day my trust grew deeper
n I started trusting u more than myself
I'm assured that u will always be there,
coz for once I can doubt myself for lagging behind
considering all my efforts confined
But undoubtedly claims ur unconditional concern
that demands nothing in return....

5 comments:

  1. Lovely work..
    Beautifully penned down ur thoughts.

    So connecting..

    Cheers

    Nuts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice share . The journey explored....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone - but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy!

    Beautiful post Swati! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sourav- Abs right...i completely agree...:)

    ReplyDelete