Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Life is changing...


Life's changing for us my dear...
we now are laden with more responsibilities
we now have a different set of priorities..
I don't doubt to be forgotten or ignored even at once...
but yeah...its no longer going to be what it used to be...


Life's changing for us my dear...
you still will find me everywhere,
but maybe not on time
it's all still the same, the same feelings, the same concern
but things around us have changed...


Life's changing for us my dear...
we use to talk, we use to meet and we use to have fun endlessly
but now we have our respective schedules
we still talk, we still meet and we still have fun endlessly
but maybe not on time


Life's changing for us my dear...
a new journey
some set goals, some new experiences
to establish ourselves, to stand on our own
to just touch the sky, to be successful...


Life's changing for us my dear,
but one for last that can never be changed
is our everlasting bond...
our relationship-so strong, so pure and so intimate...


Time still can't figure out any changes...
we still use our rights, we still fight
we still care, we still respect
for us it still matters to be with each other
"we" still are "we" and not you & me
and it is simple and clear...
Life's definitely not changing for us my dear...!

6 comments:

  1. Love, it never goes..
    Love, even when one goes, it never leaves..
    Love never changes!

    Thoughtful and pure! Lovely post, changed my mood for better :)

    PS - Cheers on no sms lingo being used! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sourav...
    and for sms lingo- I'm improving..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ..this was quite spontaneous and simply beautiful ! Simple words that conveys so much hidden feelings ! I love the way you have penned down and the pic is also wonderfully related !

    ReplyDelete
  4. @adreamygirl: happy to hear, keep readin...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They say that change is the only constant .. but then, they havent loved :D . Nice words....

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey it a really gd 1... my bst line ""we" still are "we" and not you & me"...

    ReplyDelete