Friday, February 26, 2010

Amidst the journey

Amidst the journey, I may have stumbled;
in view of directions, I may have wandered...

When I had many ways, I might have chosen a wrong one
but I tried to retain a focussed will to reach my destination...

I dont claim to walk smooth paths, nor to bear an easy load
I yearn for strength and fortitude to climb the rock strewn road..

This new way nurtured my perspicacity and sagacity;
enlightened my wisdom through core...

It was a voyage, all through my experiences
I cherished, I grieved and I relished...

I faced different winds, n I felt different sun;
I grasped power and I endured courage...

Now, all fears lost...all apprehensions succumbed...
I can scale the hardest peaks alone;
And thus have learnt the skill to transform every stumbling block into stepping stone....


2 comments: