Monday, February 22, 2010

parts of me...

U had parts of me in you…
They are not lost, rather u have constrained their escalation
I know this one is solely for sake of me, for my happiness...
But u fail to realize that sharing is any day better than abstinence
Escaping is easier initially, but annihilates the most in vulnerable plight...
U evinced that their prevailed no such genuine bonding
U evinced that it was all lust that dominated over trust
U evinced that parts of me in you are no longer usual or existent n even if they are, they are worthless…
Also, not to misconceive as my choice to start up or end up all again, I’m concerned genuinely n solely with happiness-a mutual one…
Coming on to me, I still claim to hold parts of you...
Although they may be passive but unlike you, I have not let them oust...they still very well intact with me...
It's not my call or wish to hold or drop anything;
it’s just happiness that concerns me…
I only wish to share those parts of me that u might be entitled to or rather u demand...
Trust me, I don’t deny that its sustenance is demanding anyhow-
may be that was a prominent reason for escaping or avoiding the prevailing circumstances….but it too could have been made easier…It’s just a game of mere interpretation and perception…
Try to rationalize and get all good times back…life’s too short for regrets and ego…live up to its every call…
Strong will with pure intentions and zeal to sustain tends to make the sphere worth living and I admit to it…!

No comments:

Post a Comment