Monday, June 21, 2010

Something...

There is some extreme sense of belonging,
some intimate n eternal bond...
Dont know why do I feel so or what makes me feel so...
why do I blurt out everything
why are there no resraints, no boundations or why do I ignore them if they are...
Dont know what droves immense satisfaction n complacency
or what makes my soul contented
Some strange dynamism, some strange vigor...
that makes everything genial..
Something that fades away troubles as they grow, that fills the hollowness...
Something that drives u to be still better n better
Something assuring lifelong salvation...
Abiding unconditionally by every precept of vow be it be day or night
neglecting priorities or rather escaping daily grind
just to hold and sustain concern...
This what defines something,
I truly respect, admire n envy this being...:)

2 comments:

  1. so thoughtfull :>....nice post...

    i love u r template more....gives a soft feeling :)...keep bloging.. :)

    ReplyDelete